Our good friend Clint White is always sporting a fashionable look. Today he is ready for just another relaxed day around campus. Clint is wearing a Black Blue Jean Jacket with a Deep Red v-neck t-shirt underneath. I find that Black and Deep Red match extremely well together. Not only is this layered top in style, but also comfortable as well. Who doesn't like a nice t-shirt? Clint is also wearing the famous skinny jeans. Now I am a big fan of skinny jeans. I love how they pull a whole outfit together linking your shoes to your tops. I believe that you will be seeing a lot of skinny jeans in more to come issues. Now lets get to these amazing shoes Clint has chosen. I love them to the fullest; Brown Wingtip Loafers, that look hot and comfortable all at the same time. The only problem is they are brown. You have that one rule that black and brown do not match, but as you can see in this photo it is ok to break the rules every now and then. Thank you for reading and stay tune for the next issue. Stay Stylin.

No comments:
Post a Comment