Friday, February 8, 2013

Auditioning Never Looked So Good

Lari Leber, what can a say? She is always on top of the food chain when it comes to looking hot. She is wearing a Navy Blue Blazer that is slimming in all the right places. Layered underneath, is a light green low crew neck floral top. I love this outfit, but one of my favorite things to do is to add a belt right on the waist area, and Lari is doing it justice. I would like to also pull to your attention the sleeves of the Blazer. Younger adults are going to show more skin, so pulling the sleeves up creates the younger flirty look. Oh, look what we have here. SKINNY JEANS!!!!! What did I tell you? They were famous back in the day and they are famous once again. The thing I like about this outfit is that it reminds me of Urban Outfitters, and I believe the shoes are the reason. I love them. They are light brown vintage style flats. Can I just say, kudos to Lari for pulling together a great outfit. Not only does the Blazer go well with the Top, but she added a belt that matched with the shoes; which is a big plus in the fashion world. Until next time, Stay Stylin.


P.S. Don't worry there is going to be some What Not To Wear issues. Just trying to be nice for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment